EBC BSD Grooved Disc BSD972
EBC BSD Grooved Disc BSD972
Quick Code: BSD972(1)
EBC High Carbon Blade Front Brake Discs are a brand new performance disc, perfect for fast road and track day use.
These high performance discs feature a High Carbon/High Silicone content, alloy rotor which is now used in many high end cars as standard OEM fitment.
The key benefit of fitting these discs is as follows:
- Reduction of braking noise by dampening rotor vibration
- Brake judder reduction by low temperatures during performance driving
- Eliminating possible disc fracture and cracking during performance driving
The Blade (BSD) series discs have a higher silicone content, this allows for a performance brake rotor which is unbeaten in terms of performing under high braking load and temperatures.
These brakes will be available alongside their counterparts, Ultimax and GD Turbo Groove series rotors.
The BSD Blade series requires a minimum of 500 miles for their bed in period under urban conditions.
During this period, light braking will extend the life of the performance of your new brake rotors.
We advise that you use these rotors with high performance EBC Yellowstuff Pads for road use.
Write a review
Goodridge Brake Hose Delivery
We aim for Goodridge brake lines to be on a next working day delivery, however with such a big range sometimes they are built to order.
In this case delivery is 5 – 7 working days. If you would like to know stock levels on any of our products please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 212 140.
EBC Brakes Delivery
EBC Brake Shop makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion. Please ensure you read the following in the event of a problem to ensure speedy resolution of any problems:
- Delivery to mainland UK on all orders is free!
- The normal delivery time for orders is next working day (mainland UK) on in stock products
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the EBC Brake Shop sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or the Royal Mail.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of EBC Brake Shop staff.
For shipping times and prices, please see the below information:
|European Delivery Prices|
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time in Days|
|France (inc Monaco)||£12.50||2|
(Free delivery over £50!)
Where an order is placed from a country outside of the European Community, we will require a international bank transfer to a nominated account before we can ship any goods.
For orders outside of the UK, place the order and we will contact you regarding delivery of the goods and the costs for your country. No money will be taken from the credit card until you have accepted any additional costs for overseas shipping.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- For unwanted goods, we accept returns for up to 365 days, so long the items have not been fitted to a vehicle or used under any circumstance.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.