EBC Redstuff Brake Pads DP31482C
EBC Redstuff Brake Pads DP31482C
Quick Code: DP31482C(1)
EBCs high performance road compound, the next grade up from Greenstuff, Redstuff pads deliver unparalleled stopping power up to incredibly high temperatures, making them perfect for cars such as the BMW M3, Mitsubishi Evo, Subaru Impreza and other High Performance vehicles. Recommended for road cars with 200+ Bhp. Staying in complete control of your high-octane ride is essential and thats why you need EBCs Red Stuff Brake Pads.
An ECE R90 approved pad, legal for road use yet capable of stopping you from regular 100mph plus runs without fade. The pads just keep getting better the more abuse you give them.
- EBC Redstuff Brake Pads are designed to directly replace your stock pads
- These ceramic pads are specifically formulated for serious road driving
- Redstuff Brake Pads can cut stopping distances by up to 42 feet over stock parts
- Minimal dust leaves your wheels clean, producing 50% less dust than most stock pads
- Quiet braking ceramic blend of your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads fights off squeal
- Features EBC Brake-In TM surface coating which conditions brake disc surface and accelerates pad bed-in, delivering strong braking power right out of the box
- Features a center-line slot that vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and brake fade
- The pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
Write a review
Goodridge Brake Hose Delivery
We aim for Goodridge brake lines to be on a next working day delivery, however with such a big range sometimes they are built to order.
In this case delivery is 5 – 7 working days. If you would like to know stock levels on any of our products please email email@example.com or call 01604 212 140.
EBC Brakes Delivery
EBC Brake Shop makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion. Please ensure you read the following in the event of a problem to ensure speedy resolution of any problems:
- Delivery to mainland UK on all orders is free!
- The normal delivery time for orders is next working day (mainland UK) on in stock products
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the EBC Brake Shop sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or the Royal Mail.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of EBC Brake Shop staff.
For shipping times and prices, please see the below information:
|European Delivery Prices|
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time in Days|
|France (inc Monaco)||£12.50||2|
(Free delivery over £50!)
Where an order is placed from a country outside of the European Community, we will require a international bank transfer to a nominated account before we can ship any goods.
For orders outside of the UK, place the order and we will contact you regarding delivery of the goods and the costs for your country. No money will be taken from the credit card until you have accepted any additional costs for overseas shipping.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- For unwanted goods, we accept returns for up to 14 days, so long the items have not been fitted to a vehicle or used under any circumstance.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.