EBC Turbo Grooved Disc GD483
EBC Turbo Grooved Disc GD483
Quick Code: GD483
EBCs Turbo Groove Brake Discs feature a slot design that runs to the outside edge of the disc allowing the dust, debris, gasses and carbon deposits to be spun off from the braking disc surface, further improving braking. The blind holes prevent cracking and help to break down surface gasses of the brake disc/rotor to further improve braking under heavy load.
Made in Europe and machined using a high quality alloy that is capable of running up to incredibly high temperature. These discs are intended for Road, light race, rally and track day use.
When used with Greenstuff, Redstuff Ceramic or Yellowstuff brakepads, you will be hard pressed to find a better priced and quality standard sized disc/pad combo for your car.
- Wide aperture grooves to prevent dirt from building up so the disc is kept clean minimising wear
- Zinc anti-corrosion coated castings stop them rusting, keeping them looking good behind your wheels
- Dimple hole construction prevent cracking and warping increasing the life of the discs
Brake Disc Measurements
Thickness New/Min: 24/23
Write a review
Goodridge Brake Hose Delivery
We aim for Goodridge brake lines to be on a next working day delivery, however with such a big range sometimes they are built to order.
In this case delivery is 5 – 7 working days. If you would like to know stock levels on any of our products please email email@example.com or call 01604 212 140.
EBC Brakes Delivery
EBC Brake Shop makes every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered get to you undamaged and in a timely fashion. Please ensure you read the following in the event of a problem to ensure speedy resolution of any problems:
- Delivery to mainland UK on all orders is free!
- The normal delivery time for orders is next working day (mainland UK) on in stock products
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the EBC Brake Shop sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or the Royal Mail.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of EBC Brake Shop staff.
For shipping times and prices, please see the below information:
|European Delivery Prices|
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time in Days|
|France (inc Monaco)||£12.50||2|
(Free delivery over £50!)
Where an order is placed from a country outside of the European Community, we will require a international bank transfer to a nominated account before we can ship any goods.
For orders outside of the UK, place the order and we will contact you regarding delivery of the goods and the costs for your country. No money will be taken from the credit card until you have accepted any additional costs for overseas shipping.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- For unwanted goods, we accept returns for up to 14 days, so long the items have not been fitted to a vehicle or used under any circumstance.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.