DELIVERY & RETURNS
- The normal delivery time for the products is shown at the checkout when your country is selected, for a summarised list this can be found on the homepage.
- Delivery date shown is for all in stock products; if the product is out of stock or any longer then this a member of staff will be in touch with you to inform you of this.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or The Royal Mail.
- EBC Brake Shop Can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of EBC Brake Shop staff.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, Dependent on stock and time ordered. If the Goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
As the UK is no longer inside the European Union we no longer Charge VAT on any export, this means you will pay VAT as the product enters your country, we use express courier services. Our courier will pay the advance Fee then be in touch with you with the invoice. This usually happens as the product goes through customs.
For orders outside of the UK, The Checkout process will give you a Delivery cost, Please contact us for further information or any delivery Quotations to countries we do not list. The Delivery cost does not cover any duties or VAT.
If you would like to know more or do not see your country listed then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- We do not accept returns on used products for unwanted goods, we accept returns for up to 14 days you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the products, we then allow 14 days further for the products to be returned to us, your product will then be refunded once it has been inspected for any use or damages.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- EBC PDK (Pad & Disc Kits), need to be returned as a complete order in any event this takes place. We cannot accept returns of just Pads or Discs independently.
- This does not effect your statutory rights.
Automotive Disc Brake Pads
The EBC Brakes warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is good for a period of twelve months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Proof of mileage will be required.
Warranty is invalid if the product is used for taxi/hire car, racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Warranty does not cover brake noise or normal wear and tear. Some brake pad systems cause pads to wear faster than others. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
Automotive Disc Brake Rotors
Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if the product is used for racing, rally, drifting, track day experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered due to uneven rotor thickness wear after incorrect installation of brake rotors. It is commonly known in the brake rotor business that accurate mounting and checking of runout on brake rotors is paramount at installation and in spite of necessary warnings many mechanics still see fit to ignore this warning and make no effort whatsoever to check rotor runout. This leads to brake vibration in the 3-5,000 miles lifetime period and is not a warrantable condition. The solution for vibration at this stage is to have the rotors turned or replaced and to thoroughly clean the mounting flange on the vehicle and carefully check for runout before returning the vehicle to service use.
How to proceed with a warranty claim
Please contact us through Telephone on 01604 212140 or Email on email@example.com and inform us of the problem, we can then start the warranty process. A proof of purchase receipt showing the date of purchase and mileage installed, endorsed by an independent mechanic who fitted the parts or a store staff member who sold you the parts will be required to be returned with all of the products purchased. To enable your vehicle to be used whilst your warranty claim is considered, should you need to purchase replacement parts this must be done by purchasing the parts from EBC themselves. In the event of a successful compensation award, we will refund the credit card that you used to buy the replacement parts in full or part depending on the nature of the claim. EBC Brakes reserves the right to make full or partial compensation at its sole discretion depending upon the condition and mileage used of the returned suspect parts. For example, if you have used the product for several thousand miles and the defect is noticed, only a partial compensation may be offered.