DELIVERY & RETURNS
- The normal delivery time for the products are shown as part of the products description.
- If the delivery date is to be any longer than this time you will be contacted by one of the EBC Brake Shop sales representatives.
- All orders will be shipped by recognised carriers or The Royal Mail.
- EBC Brake Shop Can only Ship to the Card holders Address, Garage or Work address.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of extended delivery times, unless prior consent is given in writing by a member of EBC Brake Shop staff.
- Goods are dispatched on the same day, Dependent on stock, If the Goods are out of stock you will be contacted by a member of staff to give you an expected waiting time for the Items ordered.
Where an order is placed from a country outside of the European Community, we will require a international bank transfer to a nominated account before we can ship any goods.
For orders outside of the UK, The Checkout process will give you a Delivery cost, Please contact us for further information or any delivery Quotations to countries we do not list.
Please email. firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will need your full delivery details and what you would like to order to provide a quote.
In the event that there is a problem with the goods, please contact us.
- For unwanted goods, we accept returns for up to 365 days, so long the items have not been fitted to a vehicle or used under any circumstance.
- EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing.
- Products must be returned at your cost and in re-sale able condition.
- EBC PDK (Pad & Disc Kits), need to be returned as a complete order in any event this takes place. We cannot accept returns of just Pads or Discs independently.
- This does not effect your statutory rights.
- EBC Brake Shop offer a full 365 day returns policy. If your order is unwanted within 30 days of purchase, we will refund your order in its entirety. Orders returned for refund after 30 days will be accepted, subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Automotive Disc Brake Pads
The EBC Brakes warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship only. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is good for a period of twelve months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Proof of mileage will be required. Warranty is invalid if product is used for taxi/hire car, racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Warranty does not cover brake noise or normal wear and tear. Some brake pad systems cause pads to wear faster than others. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
Automotive Disc Brake Rotors
Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as vehicle towing, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products and is valid for a period of six months from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of highway use. Warranty is invalid if product is used for racing, rally, drifting, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition. There is absolutely no warranty on any EBC product for race use. Drivers/users must assess the performance and durability of EBC Brakes products themselves if any EBC product is to be used in racing.
No warranty is offered for brake vibration suffered due to uneven rotor thickness wear after incorrect installation of brake rotors. It is commonly known in the brake rotor business that accurate mounting and checking of runout on brake rotors is paramount at installation and in spite of necessary warnings many mechanics still see fit to ignore this warning and make no effort whatsoever to check rotor runout. This leads to brake vibration in the 3-5,000 miles lifetime period and is not a warrantable condition. The solution for vibration at this stage is to have the rotors turned or replaced and to thoroughly clean the mounting flange on the vehicle and carefully check for runout before returning the vehicle to service use.
How to proceed with a warranty claim
Please contact us through Telephone on 01604 212140 or Email on email@example.com and inform us of the problem, we can then start the warranty process. A proof of purchase receipt showing the date of purchase and mileage installed, endorsed by an independent mechanic who fitted the parts or a store staff member who sold you the parts will be required to be returned with all of the products purchased. To enable your vehicle to be used whilst your warranty claim is considered, should you need to purchase replacement parts this must be done by purchasing the parts from EBC themselves. In the event of a successful compensation award, we will refund the credit card that you used to buy the replacement parts in full or part depending on the nature of the claim. EBC Brakes reserves the right to make full or partial compensation at its sole discretion depending upon the condition and mileage used of the returned suspect parts. For example, if you have used the product for several thousand miles and the defect is noticed, only a partial compensation may be offered.